Sunday, October 14, 2007

Jackets

A recent inventory of my closet has reinforced the fact that I am obsessed with jackets. My very favorites at the moment: a brown leather fitted bikeresque jacket, a deep yellow cotton with 3/4 sleeves, and a military green with an embroidered flower on the back and a belted waist. Knowing that I have plenty of them and that my tiny dorm room closet is about to bust does not however deter me from having a wishlist of great jackets to add to my collection. Here are a few of my top picks for fall:

Antonio Berardi tweed coat












Balmain cotton and silk jacket













Rock & Republic leather and fur trim canvas jacket
What's your take on this season's jackets?
image credit: elle.com

4 comments:

sopink said...

oopsies. i posted on an old post. i just wanted to thank you for visiting my blog. i was so excited like one person on the face of this earth has seen it.

your blog is tres cute. i would suggest maybe more color though. my eyes kind of fall dead when i look at the blog.

Queen of Preen said...

Great picks!
As far as I'm concerned R&R can really do no wrong. They have such a lovely design team.

I like your blog a lot and truly appreciate your kind words on mine.

Cheers!

Queen of Preen

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

Anonymous said...

thats lovely