Monday, October 22, 2007

It's raining, It's Pouring...

Under normal circumstances the perfect fix for a cold and rainy day involves sweatpants, my favorite hoodie, and a cup of hot chocolate, but today I have an Italian quiz, a presentation to give, and to study for the test of my life tomorrow so staying in bed all afternoon is out of the question.



The treck across my very wet campus would be much more bearable though if I had the right equipment. Here's my wishlist to stay dry (and chic) on rainy days.





Burberry Women's Canvas Trench















Pasotti Swarovski Crystal Umbrella











Jeffrey Campbell Women's Welly Rain Boots












J. Crew Wellies w/ laces
(because I have a strange wish to look like the morton salt girl)







image source: thisnext.com

3 comments:

Kassie said...

I'm craving tha umbrella like no other and I haven't used an umbrella since I was eight.

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

that umbrella is madly wonderful

Flair said...

swarovski crystal umbrella?? I totally want that!