Sunday, October 28, 2007

I just need a good pair of jeans...

Getting dressed this morning I found myself looking through my selection of jeans: dark and skinny, high waisted, wide legged, black, white (don't worry they're not in use right now)... but all I wanted to put on was a pair of regular jeans. You know, the kind that does wonders for your backside, is amazingly comfortable, and can be worn with anything. Finally I found my old pair of Silver jeans in the very back of my closet. Here's my wishlist for great jeans hopefully to be acquired in the very near future:


Rock & Republic Kasandra Jean in Stellar Blue Nickel

(as far as I'm concerned R&R can do no wrong)











!iT Jeans Sophie jean in sapphire














Rock & Republic Jaguar in incessant










image source: http://www.rockandrepublic.com/, http://www.itjeans.com/

5 comments:

Ellie Lee said...

haha i can tell! u're a lil obsessed wif rock and republic huh=p haha!

and thanks for d comment! lol!! i agree!! i love the jackets too!! no scratch that! i love the entire luella collection! haha!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Z said...

american eagle has great jeans. also, citizens. good luck with the search......

cords

Anonymous said...

I have a pair of Rock & Republics and they're definitely my go-to when I want to look good in addition to being comfortable.

Unknown said...

if you really want a pair of good jeans, I suggest Lucky Brand Jeans (www.luckybrandjeans.com). High quality denim, great price, and a guarantee that your jeans will last. I've had this one pair that works wonders all around (bum included). PS they're called the Lola Boot... lol...
Good Luck!

www.misswhoever-you-are.blogspot.com