Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Still Winter

This is the point in my fashion year when I usually start buying the great new items on the rack for spring but get disappointed every time I look in my closet because it's far too cold to wear them right now. The other problem is that in buying the great spring items I don't buy any new items to start the new semester with, making looking into my tiny dorm room closet even more disappointing. But, this year my mom and I searched through the jungle that is after Christmas sales and found some really great winter pieces priced low enough that I stocked up.
My favorites are: a black, slightly puffy jacket with white paisley print, a pair of high waisted trouser jeans in a super dark wash, and a black hoodie with embroidered filigree on the back and sleeves.

I also added a few of my own designs to my wardrobe over Christmas break. I'll post a picture of the dress I just finished soon.

2 comments:

Ellie Lee said...

yay to super dark wash!!
just bought a great pair frm miss selfridge just now.
( it;s a high street label from uk)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.